Skip to content
- Select City Mall, Saket: PublicTunes in association with Yudi Crew held a drum circle facilitation workshop at our food court in the mall. Their excellence helped us put together a great event together for children’s Day. We would surely reccomed PublicTunes with their expansive knowledge in African Percussion and amazing facilitators.
- LBB Delhi: PublicTunes put on a full blown show at Delhi Kebab Fest presented by LBB. We are very thankful to Arya and Yudi and their team for putting on a great drum circle performance. The performance was just more than a drum circle and a professional show was put on by the team.
- Sattva Travels: We were all set to release the first edition of our travel magazine and we required an article and some amazing pictures to match along with it. I met Arya through a friend and his team delivered a beautiful article for our magazines with amazing pictures and we were absolutely thrilled to see their work. Arya is a young buck and is working absolutely like a professional at his age.
- IIITD College: We wanted a drum circle for our annual college Festival, so we got to know about PublicTunes through social media. They delivered an absolute thriller of a drum circle and the entire audience was thrilled to see their djembe and flute jugalbandi. We will surely collaborate with them in the future.
- Max Hospital: PublicTunes was the official media partner for our Ride to Sight cycling ride powered by Kishore Opticals and we can say this on record that Arya’s team delivered one best of a performance. Their talent with photography, graphic designing, writing and logistics is at another level. They were like the cherry on the cake for our event and there ae just a number of reasons to commend them. With their homely rather professional attitude we got what we wanted. Kudos to the team.
- Tattva Festival, Portugal